<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 Y

The Letter A


Are you available to date?
Seriously!!!!

What is your age?:
I dont care, i'm not what you all think. =D



What annoys you:
Insensitivity, fatigue, not being able to accomplish something i want to so badly.
Oh, and being influenced negatively.


Appliances that you can't live without:
The computer. Hahaha. Oh, and my radio, and the fridge, and my fan, and my light, and whatever whatever whatever.


The Letter B


Do you live in a big house?:
No.

When is your birthday?
December one.

Who is your best friend?:
I only consider those i've known for a really long time, like: Maris, Sarah, Clara, YunHua.

The Letter C

What's your favorite candy?:
WAIT WAIT I CAN REMEMBER THIS. Oh, i cant.

Who's your crush?:
Haha. Good question.

When was the last time you cried?:
No idea.

The Letter D

Do you daydream?:
Often when i'm alone.


What's your favorite kind of dog?:
Definitely POMERANIAN!

What day of the week is it?
Tee hee hee. Friday!


The Letter E

How do you like your eggs?:

Anyhow!


Have you ever been in the emergency room?:
No i dont think so. To me exam room is emergency room. Haha. The chance to save your marks!!!

What's the easiest thing ever to do?:
Same as YunHua: Slack the whole day!!

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane?:
Yep. Great experience.


Do you use fly swatter?:
Hey i thought that had gone out of fashion. Like, antique, know. But anyways. Nope.

Have you ever used a foghorn?:
Excuse me??
Definition: "Foghorns provide an audible warning of rocks, headlands, or other dangers to shipping, in other words, they are a nagivational aid."
NO WAY!

What's your best bodily feature?:
i'm not gonna answr that.

The Letter G

Do you chew gum?:
Yes. Blowing is altogether a different matter. I mean, anybody can chew!!


Are you a giver or a taker?:
I can't decide. Both?

Do you like gummy candies?:

YESYESYES!

The Letter H

How are you?:
Exhausted, hungry, agititated, troubled, i dont know!!!

What's your height?:
I hate talking about this. =x

What color is your hair?:
Black!

The Letter I

What's your favorite ice cream?
OMG I CANT REMEMBER.

Have you ever ice skated?:
Definitely.

Do you play an instrument?:
Sure, recorder, harmonica, keyboard and trombone. ^^

The Letter J

What's your favorite jelly bean?:

Dont really eat 'em.

Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?:
Yes.


Do you wear jewelry?:
When i'm in the mood.

The Letter K

Who do you want to kill?:
LOL. uh. no one in mind.

Do you want kids?:
Maybehhh.

Where did you have kindergarten?:
PAP. Thats where i met Harlina and Guan Yew! And all my guy neighbours!! LOLOLOL.

Letter L

Are you laid back?:
My mum keeps complaining that i take things too lightly.

Do you lie?:
Same as YH: Only when necessary.

The Letter M

What's your favorite movie?:
I dont really have a preference, but one that i've just watched and really liked is Accuracy of death. And two that i wanna watch are Shaolin Girl and 10 Promises to my dog.

Do you still watch Disney movies?:
I never even watched them in the first place, but yeah, i'd love to try.

Do you like mangoes?:
I dont really eat 'em

The Letter N

Do you have a nickname?:
Mainly Merit!


Whats your favorite number?:
1,3,5,8


Do you prefer night over day?:
I cant choose!

What would you change your name to, given the chance?:
My name is unique, i am okay with it.

The Letter O

What's your one wish?:
I'm gonna be greedy with the one wish and ask for one million more wishes!

Are you an only child?:
NO WAY.

Do you wish this was over?:
Yeah, i'm doing another quiz later.

The Letter P

What one fear are you most paranoid about?:
Like i'm putting that out for the whole world to see.


Do you like peanut butter?:
Not really.


The Letter Q

Are you quick to judge people?:
Sometimes.


What's your favorite quote?:
Dont have any.

The Letter R

Do you think you're always right?:
Not really.

Do you watch reality TV?:
yeh, to see how crazy people can be.

Whats a good reason to cry?:
Same as YH: When all your efforts gone to waste.


The Letter S

Do you prefer sun or rain?:
Both can be good at certain times, i suppose, like the weather now is perfect, sun after the rain.

Do you like snow?:
Sadly, i've never experienced real snow, unless you count in the Snow World at Genting. ^^

What's your favorite season?:
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. All!

What makes you squeamish?:
the sound of metal scratching against something.

The Letter T

What time is it?:
4:50pm

What time did you wake up?:
6.15pm =D

When was the last time you slept in a tent?:
I dont think i ever did, do sleeping bags count?


The Letter U

Underwear or boxers?:
I.AM.NOT.MALE.

The Letter V

What's the worst veggie?:
I hate the stems of all vegetables, and i ESPECIALLY HATE BROCCOLLI AND CAULIFLOWER.

Where do you want to go on vacation?:
Around the World.

Where was your last family vacation to?
Sentosa. LOLOL, no, okay, i cant remember. Uhhhh, sorry.

The Letter W

What's your worst habit?:
I dont know.

Where do you live?:
In Singapore, Singapore.

The Letter X

Have you ever had an x-ray?:
Nope.

Have you seen the x-games?:
Dude. have you ever heard of Singapore snowing?

Do you own a xylophone?:
I would love to! Sponsors pleeeeeease.

The Letter Y

Do you like the color yellow?:
My old school house colour! Yep, though its not my fave.



On a hotness scale of one to ten, how would you rate yourself?:
5. My temperature is normal, 36.6 degree celsius. LOL sorry i'm being lame.
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO RATE HERSELF!!!

The Letter Z

Whats your zodiac sign?:
Doggie!

Do you believe in the zodiac?:
Perhaps. There are some truths, after all.

What's your favorite zoo animal?:
MEERKATS RULEEEEEEEEE. But hor, when i went with Iris and Serene the last time, i couldnt find the meerkats anywhere. Aiyo, all those small animals la.
______________________________________________________________________________________



[11] People tagged with this quiz

1. Marissa
2. Sarah

3. Yibin!

4. JiaYing

5. Christine

6. Jin Wei

7. Wen Qi

8. AUDELLY

9. Mandy
10. Lisa jie ^^

11. JIEHUI!

[ 10 ] Firsts.
First Best Friend:
Guan Yew. Regardless.

First Screen Name:
It has never changed.

First Pet:
Mine was the same as YH, it was some sort of fish too.

First Piercing:
Arms. Injection mah. A form of preventive body piercing that actually saves your life.

First Crush:
I'm not gonna say!!! BUT ZOMG MARIS IT IS NOT CH!!!

First CD :
Some kind of mixed karaoke CD.

First Car:
A red spring toy car.

First Stuffed Animal:
Good question. UHHH a rat i think. Jolene jie's one.

First Love:
Cooking. Or was it teaching. Aiyor. Basically what kids do nowadays.

First Place Called Home:
Where i still live at now.

[ 9 ] Lasts.


Last Beverage:
Water.

Last Car Ride:
When my mum sent me to school.

Last Movie Seen:
Accuracy of Death.

Last Phone Call:
Uh. My mum. It was a missed call. ><

Last Song You Listened To:
Groove Alright (O2 Mania with emo girl=D) I mean, it was the last song i actually paid attention to.

Last Bubble Bath:
I cant remember.

Last Time You Cried :
Cant remember.

Last Thing You Ate:
Some roasted chicken noodles.

Last Bad Thing You Did:
Uh, i dont know. Perhaps, tickled emo girl. HAHAHAHA

[ 8 ] Have You Evers.


Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends:
Yeah, me and Maris pahtuo alot. HAHAHA. No okay!!!!

Have You Ever Been Arrested:
Not now, not ever.

Have You Ever Skinny Dipped:
WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT!

Have You Ever Been On A Limo:
Nope. I wish i had a chance, tho'. How uber cool would that be!!

Have You Ever Cheated:
In test/exams: No.
Someone's feelings: No either.

Have You Ever Been In Love:
Haha. Yes of course. With Ikuto and all. =D

Have You Ever Been In A Car Accident:
Yeah, quite a few times. But no one was hurt, luckily.

Have You Ever Broken A Bone:
I dont think so.

[ 7 ] Things You Are Wearing.

1. Class Tee

2. School Skirt

3. Rubberband

4. Spectacles

5. Something

6. Something number 2.
7. HEY I'M A SIMPLE PERSON I DONT WEAR TOO MUCH.

[ 6 ] Things You've Done Today.


1. Did kidsREAD
2. Attend the Youth Day concert.

3. Gave up on learning flash

4. Play o2Mania.

5. Discovered the worlds population is now 6.7 something billion.
6. Learnt how to write a formal letter.

[ 5 ] Favourite Things.

1. My camera
2. Family

3. Friends.

4. Computer
5. Everything



[ 4 ] People You Tell Almost Anything To.


1. My mum

2. Maris

3. NIL

4. NIL

[ 3 ] Choices.


1. Black Or White: White, definitely.


2. Hot Or Cold: Cold wins.

3. Chocolate Or Vanilla: Vanilla.

[ 2 ] You Want To Do Before You Die.

1. Travel around the world. i'm certain about this.

2. Do something fruitful. I have no idea what that would be yet, though.

[ 1 ] Thing You Regret.

1. I wont say this here.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm too tired to write anymore liao. My eyelids are closing, really heavy.

Anyway, Lisa jie's wedding was great, fantasbombastic! I had a great time, bonding with cousins, taking shots, fooling around and all. Initially i had still wanted to go for the band exchange, but in the end i stayed in the house. But oh wells. I have no regrets, though i wish i was there to see everyone. =D

Okay thats all i wanted to say. Might be going on tues to see the Macbeth play with Jolene jie. Tomorrow got MUSart. I think we r going to WQ's house first for lunch. Haha. but i want to go ExcelFEST. At Suntec. Not so far from Singapore Conference Hall right? Haha i must plead with them to go tomorrow. I didnt go for the ComicCon2008, but the people there promised that there'll be a ComicCon 2009, bigger and better! So wellwellwell~~~

Youth day concert was pretty good this year. Pity we couldnt really enjoy it from behind, but there's still next year! =DD I cant wait for e-learning, can study together OTOT!! =D

Okay, thats all. i'm off to rest, relax, watch, play!


{{ 5:35 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket