<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 22, 2008 Y

KAMICHAMA KARIN CHU


I dont understand!!!
MARISSA have you gotten Kirarin 8 and 9 already?

OHH and theres Ouran 11! OMG i'm so dense i thought once the anime ends the manga ends. =///
For Ouran Anyways.
And Shugo 5 is like, dead.

there's alot of cute comics i want! >:(

Oh if you're wondering how come i knew so much stuff, its because i went to uh, tiong today with Christine.
To eat lunch.
Mos Burgers.
Then i saw YiHui and company there!
ALALALA.
Christine went like, "hey, she's from Henry Park."
And i went like, "Hey, she's from band!"

LOL.
Same person, different reasons.

then we "popped" by.
Okay, not really pop, since i spent, 1 hr there?
I dunno okay, time flies when you're having fun. ^^

I had to tear myself away from purchasing Kamichama Karin Chu.
I wanted to buy it like MUCH MUCH!
Then it was the price that kept me off in the end.
$8.20!
I'll say NO man.
But damn tempting cannnnnnn.
=D
Next time i'll buy.

When is Gakuen Alice 2 going to come out >:(

-looks out of window-
o.0 -sees UWC people-

I was always jealous of UWC peeps okay.
So carefree like that.
Foreigners, small bags, close knitted, diversity of people.
School has swimming pool, BIG gym.
I know okay.
I went inside UWC with Dalreena before. =(
Yeaaaa.
They come to school like at 8?
End school at 3.
Everyday see them like that.

So unfair right. =//

Now i watching Peach Girl and Dragon Zakura!
I want to watch Shugo and Kirarin too. =D

I hope Jin Wei is downloading o2 jam now.
Under Celestine's influence.

Common tests are horrible.
I think i'm barely going to pass.
Just when i decided to work hard, there was very little time to prepare for the common tests.
I swear i'm going to gambatte from now on!
OH! And dear Christine agreed to be my study partner! =DDDDDDDDDD

Speaking of common tests, i was just resting my head, praying, whatever on the table today just before the paper. And then Mr Teo had to walk by. I was like engrossed lor, and then in the midst, Mr Teo said, "yes?" like so loud, i was so shocked that i jumped okay! Then Janice saw me then started laughing like non-stop.
SO MEAN CAN.

Lucky Celine never see.
There goes my reputation.
-sigh-

Later got Placement briefing sia.
Sit on gallery!
First time!
=DDD

Okay i shall do Yun Hua's quiz now.

Oh, wait.
Hamster no water, keep knocking the bottle with its head.
Make so much noise, i go refill it first.
Oakey.

Pass this quiz to ten people which you wish to know how they feel about you.(Very randomly chosen?)
Anyone who wants to rip go ahead.

1. Marissa!
2. Sarah!
3. Clara!

4. Christine
5. Jia Ying
6. Jin Wei? XD

7. Yun Hua
8. Celine
9. Janice
10. Audrey Goh!

Who is having a relationship with 6? (Jin Wei)
EHHH. CELESTINE! (lol, jkjk, dunno. admirers?)

Is 9 a male or female? (Janice)
Female? No, sorry, i meant FEMALE!


If 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Yun Hua and Audrey)
Uh. I dont go around promoting lesbianism.

What is 2 studying about? (Sarah)
Hm. Boys? LOL. Maths? I dont know. Me no psychic.

When was the last time you chatted with 3? (Clara)
OMG good question! LAST YEAR! No, a few weeks ago! A brief chat, on Sarah's phone at Bugis.

What kind of music does 8 likes? (Celine)
Gosh. Uh. Love songs? I knwo you're more into eng tho'. ^^. LOL. cant imgaine Celine + chinese. =p


Does 1 have any siblings?(Marissa)
Yep. Cessa! Yonger sistah!


Would you woo 3? (Clara)
yes if she wasnt so melodramatic sometimes. Like, not woo, but bond, like get to know her better.


How about 7? (Yun Hua)
Yun Hua is a nice girl. It wouldnt do to corrupt her mind. XD

Is 4 single? (Christine)
Omg! What a question. No, she's not single. At least, not mentally. She dreams of a certain chap!


What is the surname of 5? (Jia Ying)
ONG!

What is the name of 10? (Audrey)
Audrey lor. Audelly Goh Wei Ling. HOR?


What is the hobby of 4? (Christine)
Taking good care of herself and playing x-box. =P

Does 5 and 9 get along? (Jia Ying and Janice)
Yes! theres a saying that birds of a kind flock together?

Dunno la. In this case, js of a kind crap together. XP

Where is 2 studying in? (Sarah)
Queenstown! So near my school! :)))

Where is 9 staying? (Janice)
Yew Tee izzit. Chua Chu Kang?


What colour does 4 likes? (Christine)
Eh gosh i just realised i dont know.


Are 1 and 5 close friends? (Marissa and Jia Ying)
They do not even know each other? (Meritta jiust ditto-ed Yun Hua's answer)


Does 7 likes 2? (Yun Hua and Sarah)
Do you guys know each other? If not, then i cant help you guys answer this question. =/

Does 1 has any pets at home? (Marissa)
Yeahuh! Fishies! Gyoza is cute!

I think common tests are just the beginning of these horrors.
My mortal is damn cute! =D


{{ 3:12 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket