<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 01, 2008 Y

I LOVE SARAH I LOVE SARAH I LOVE SARAH.
AND I LOVE CLARA I LOVE CLARA I LOVE CLARA.

In short, i love MMuSiC.

JinWei!!!
I will never con you!
Sorry okayokayokayokay.
Is you con me de lorrrr.
Haha i treat you to Ya Kun Kaya Toast at Holland V okay?
Or i bring sausage on mon for you.
HAHA. OKAY now you must give me your undivided attention.

O2.JAM.IS.NOT.WORKING. =(
I think its that person who hacked into my acc at it again.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
Qi le, qi le!!!!!

Today's like my wettest day ever.
Ran in the rain, got soaking wet.
Then walked in the drizzle like, 3 times?
=//

Believe it or not, Crescent's uniform dries like damn quick.
=))

Now i'm blogging while waiting for HTMQD to load finish.

JINWEI HENG AH.
LUCKY YOU ARE NOT A LOAN SHARK. x.X
But jojoanneanne is tho'.
=((
Omg i left the manga in class!
In class!
In class!

The kids at Queenstown are like so adorable cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I want to be a primary 1 again.
But then, i realised i'd never sit in 6C classroom again, listening to Mdm Adeline and teasing Olivia or Atika or Clara Ann or Christine ever again.
I feel really emo now. =(((((((
Talking about primary school makes me emo.
Cos' i miss everything about Raffles!
Haha, yeahhhh.

Currently, top 3 stuff (dramas and animes) i like to watch so far:
1. BSM
2. DNYBY
3. Shugo.

Others:
1. Suzuka
2. Kamichama Karin
3. Kirarin Revolution (hao draggggy orh)
4. Peach Girl (anime, not drama kay.)
5. Tokyo Mew Mew
6. Dragon Zakura
7. Waterboys 2.

The first 5 are basically animes and the last 2 are shows that Teppei acted in! J-drama, basically.

Planning to:
1. Shinigami no Ballad 9j)
2. Death Note (j)
3. ISWAK 2 (t)
4. I'm a cyborg but thats ok (k)
5. My Tutor Friend (k)
6. Seducing Mr. Perfect (k)
7. Gokusen (j)
8. Ying Ye 3+1 (t)

Yesyes, i have 100% confidence in these shows that i will like them. ^^

Okay, tag replies:

Audreyg: Adelly! I'm following my heart, yes indeeeeeeed. Yaaaaaaay. Tomorrow you can see your darling juniors. MUAHAHAHAHA. You wanted to see them badly, right.

Yun Hua: Yes yes, i'm replying your tags now. Sorry i cant tag on blogs very often, my mum keeps nagging at me. Yeah. So maybe once a week or something.

Sheh: YES I AM SUPER DUPERRR BUSEHHH AUNTY. Yet i come to talk to you in the library. HAHAHA. Shows that i'm such a caring friend. Okay. I'm gay and egoistic today, sorry.

Yun Hua: YES. I GOT LOAD OF THINGS TO DO AND I AM not that busy sometimes, but maybe we can ring each other sometime and catch up yeah? <3>

LiPing: Haha i shant link you yet cos' you've not been saying hello to me for a whole week. I feel so neglected. =DDDD Anyways, thanks for linking me as Jane!

Sheh: Thanks auntee. You're like such a good friend! Muaaaaaachs. Ty. <3

Yun Hua: Sorry manssss, but i am replying my tags now. cannnnn?

Lisa jie: Thank you lisa jie! Its nice to feel that everyone's supporting me.
Btw, did you receive my email about mummy not receiving your present?

Yun Hua: Oh you know, i'm still fine, just uh, busy and stressed and fatigued. Me trying to be chim. HHHHHHHHHHHHEH.

Okay people. The End.
=D shall go watch BSM.
C'mon people, its the weekend! =DD
Plus theres CNY next week.
GAMBATTE GAMBATTE DONT FANG QI!






{{ 5:28 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket