<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 12, 2008 Y

SARAH'S BLOG IS VOID OF A TAGBOARD.

My typing is screwed.
Cos' i just woke up and just visited the online IKEA catalouge to look at Sofas and stuff like that.
Phrase 2 of renovation project!!!

URGH. My typo errors are making me fly into a unfathomable rage.
No.
I mean, like i keep typing Sarah's name Srah.
And just becomes juts.
JUTS?! What the hell is that?!

Speaking to Sarah, or Srah, or Saraj, haha.
Why doesnt your blog have a tagboard?
Did you receive my email??

NEWAYS.
My entire life is sccccccccccccrewed.
I ahve to wake up early 6 days a year from now on, maybe even 7, and i am NOT a morning person.
I NEVER look cheerful and positive and go all smiley and greet you with a great big "HEY!" in the morning.
Thats the weirdest thing i'll ever do.

Band was okay!
Haha.
Shasha and i and Jolene went to practise during the 25 min break and my playing was all spazzed out okayyeeeee. I couldnt keep time, not without Serene. RRRRRRRRRRAH.
I'm dead meat.
I mean, like, i was trying hard and all, annnnnnd in the end it got a little better.

I'm flummoxed!!!
No, not really.
I just dont know.
I left the tablet form in class.
Cos' well, it was fri and the last 3 period were in the com lab.
NOT CLASS.
So obviously the class was locked and i forgot to take the key from Sindie.
SHEEESH.
Then i wanted to go before band but i came just on time.
Then i wanted to go after band but the school was closing.
Luck was obviously not on my side.

HARRUMPH.

I have to reply mortals le.
TSK.
I like not time like that leh.
I sleep almost half of the afternoon off, then got to do work, got to pack, tomorrow got the Duck Tour thingy again with Iris and Serene. ='C
Looks like i can only reply them both tomorrow night.

I didnt realise Fang Min and Adela were Crescentians.
So now i know...4 sec 1 ex-rafflesians?
=DDD
-gringringrin-

I want to add in Janices letter to Fang Min and Adela, ask them what uh, class they were from, but then Janice hasnt passed me the letter!!!
Speaking of which, i have to give Celestine hers too.

What will i leave behind as proof of my existence when i die?

i'll leave my skin and bones and records of dna, alright.


{{ 4:30 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket