<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 Y

I'm CLUELESS as to what to do tomorroowe.

RAWR.
I seriously dont know what to do okay.
Things keep cropping up last mintue.
Ok whatever, maybe not last minute, but i'm stupid enough to be always caught in between.
What do i do now?
Go for band?
Go for library?

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

WHY.
I understand you really asked them to take us both in, Yun Hua, but i dont know if i can just pon band like that.
Cos' I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Not being there in the band room tomorrow leaves me disadvantaged, and BLACKLISTED.
But Teng is "ponning" band tomorrow. Teng, ya?
Sheeeessh.
WHY LAH.
Sometimes i really feel mad at myself.

='(
I really dont know what to do.
I have to make a decision in...3 hrs 15 mins.
If band ends at 1 SHARP (which never happens), i have to leave the school immediately and proceed straight to Plaza Sing.
!!!!!!!!!
What to do what to do what to do.
I'm panicking.
Either way, its either band or library.
And if band doesnt end at 1 sharp, then theres no YMCA flag day.
OMG if i go for band then i have to change or go raising flags in band tee?!!!
=/
I hate this kind of insecurity.
This kind of dilemma.
This kind of urgency.

mệЯÍţŧä© of peanuts and parrots- says:
chooooooose
letter b
or
letter l

-[JoEy]-Tangled up.. says:
oh.. hmmm
B ? haha

mệЯÍţŧä© of peanuts and parrots- says:
B???

-[JoEy]-Tangled up.. says:
yupps

mệЯÍţŧä© of peanuts and parrots- says:
YOU WANT ME TO GO FOR BAND?!


-[JoEy]-Tangled up.. says:
hahahahah
i think you should luh
got this feeling that you should go =)
haha

mệЯÍţŧä© of peanuts and parrots- says:
haha
a woman's 6th sense?
LOLOLOL
really?

-[JoEy]-Tangled up.. says:
LOL


Joey wants me to go for band.
How.
I need advice.
I dont care.
I'm going to call some one.
Maris?
Haha.

Or i should play Upbeat to soothe my nerves.
Cos' i'm unnerved.
Haha.
Maybe i should call Yun Hua to discuss this catastrophe at hand.
LOL.

YAAAY.
I bought 1 book for book review and got a free Pop mag.
Inside got JJ!
HAHAHAHA.

Teng oh, i dont owe you $$ anymore k.
I pay you back IN FULL oreddy k.

OMG. Decide and practise orientation pieces.
ZHEN ME BAN?!!!!

HAHA.
Me and Jojoeyey are messing around in MSN again.
Well, i'm distracted.
Okei, shall go and call my own "911".

NOKIAAAA 5700, i miss you sehh.




{{ 7:40 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket