<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 02, 2007 Y

I really really miss Norma.

I still remember the time i kenna punished cos' i never wake up early enough.

I had to balance like 5 books on my head. Then when i wavered, she started threatening me. "You drop 1 book, i add 2 more!!!"
Hahaha.
Does were the days.
When i was 5, 6 years, i guess.

ILOVEPOMERANIANS.
I just realised its spelt Pomeranians and not Pomenarians when i went to google image search the breed and oogle at the pretty sight of their bushy hair.
=DDD

My cameras dying on me.
Am i like jinxed or what.
Anyway.

Street Directory is my heroooo.
I actually found jobs to do in here.
^^
The weirdest of places to find, the most hopes i can get.
And the most positive too.
Everythings looking good.

Maris, your friend Eindra is like, pro.
Her english is fantasbombastic.
She uses all those chimchim words i've never heard before in my life.
Haha.
Speaking of which.
I didnt hear from you yesterday.
Did you forget or something, i'm very sad=(
But yesterday was coolatta.
GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin.
It was awesome, really.
I held a candle at the stoke of midnight and made 3 wishes.
Jolene jie help me light the candle. =)

Cos' i do not know how to light a match.
And i nearly burned my finger using a lighter to light my HANDMADE birthday cake cos my finger was near the flaming hot centre.

Ohs.

I also went 'boy-watching'.
HAHA.
No, okay.
I like japanese boys.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh speaking of which, Auntee, does Celine still like the small jap guy? You know the one Debbie they all had a crush on at the Japanese school?
Haha.
I still have the picture.
I shall post it up and make Celine jealous.
LOL.

It was really memorable.
Bake cookies with Douglas's mum and Jolene jie, went to eat Sakae... ...
I'm so looking forward to Lisa jie's present and my harmonica and my swenson's treat! =)

I'm debating whether to bring Serene and Iris to Sentosa or Escape.
Serene says she she doesnt want to go Escape cos' the rides are a lil challenging.
And Iris might find Escape boring after Genting (i know, me too).
So Sentosa ya...

Lisa jie. Can i book appointment with you online?
Haha.
Me and Jolene jie both want to go board games cafe with you and Daniel gor one day, can?
Maybe can try to squeeze neoprints, board games cafe and Cineblast all in one day?
Or am i being overly ambitious.
Haha.
I wont take up too much of your time. =)



Admit it man.. the jap kids have style...=)


Ooh, Maris just called. She want to


go watch Enchanted! Yaaay.

You seem a lil off lately, Maris. You okay?

=)

Remember this picture, Auntee. At Mt. Fuji? HAHAHAAHA.

We both look stupid.

Anyway. This picture is for you.

Happy belated birthday. HEHEHE.

I feel retarded in this post. =D

See you in 2S1 next year! :)

Kays. I better be off emailing Norma now.

I MISS YOU TENGO HWEEO GIRL!



{{ 2:24 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket