<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 27, 2007 Y

GUILT IS SOMETHING THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN GET AWAY WITH.

I've been feeling alot of these weighing heavily on my mind these past few days. My conscience irks me.

I feel guilty for alot of stuff that has been revolving around me currently, in the present.

Neways, Yea Jie'Er is the bomb!
Haha.
Yes, thankyou, thank you.
Now, run away before her heat reaches your face and makes you writhe in excruciating agony.
Mmhm, i like Jie'Er, as a good friend.
Haha.
I dont know how to go about doing the ice-cream sticks dong dong, can someone tell me?
Not, a prototype, like what Hui Yee says, but something that is properly designed and finished. Okay.

I've just watched 1 ep of Kirarin, and 2 eps of JiDao, JiDao because its getting interesting and Kirarin, cos' Shugo and Kamichama hasnt come out yet.

I WANT A SEASON TWO of Gakuen Alice!
Hello, i'm a "consumer", so i'm creating a demand of this ok, and i'm 101% willing to pay to watch.
I mean, if its within my means.
Besides, not only me.
Rosemund also wants Season 2 right, as far as i know.
I think Sarah F. also wants, ya?
Um, okay.
Dont blame me, what i learnt in homecs this year has served my brain really well.
Oh, this addiction to t/j dramas and animes?
The addiction has been the cause of my downfall.
I havnt read the book yet, and its nearing 4.
Well, i guess this means i got to stay up to around 2 again.
8 hrs of sleep, wake up at 10, chiong to school. ><

BUTTTT, JiDao is so interesting!
All my watching was not fruitless after all. HAHAHA.
Patpat.
Well done me, well done me.

Anyway, before i have a round of upbeat, tag replies:

Debbie: Nooo, you still cannot link me. Haha. I dont want a certain 'someone' to find out about this blog, however slim chances may be.
AudreyG: No? You got okay. You talk to me like lotsa times oreddy. Audelly! Aujelly,Audelly, which one nicer huh?
Maris: Excusa moi, but that is not long!!! Haha. Gambatte, Kukai zhichi you all the way! BUT i still think Ikuto more shuai. Yes, i saw MMuSiC, and silly me deleted the entire thing and now silly Meritta has to trouble poor Sarah to do it all over again. I tell you URL when you remember it. HAHAHAHA. No, sorry, i mean Muahahaha.
YunHua: I cannot blast, you know, HDB has no privacy? Whatever you say neighbours can hear, i in toilet can hear neighbours a floor down or something in their kitchen having a conversation okay!
YiHui: You like whywhylove must go watch JiDao. Kingone in JiDao quite okay la, but from 10++ ep until now he disappear, dunno where he go. Maybe to hell la. No seriously, i'm not swearing, its just the way the plot is. Go find out okie?
YunHua: I never tag? i got okay. I tag tag tag until like siao. No sorry, its called spamming. But whatever.
YiHui: I got my own reasons to pon band la. Got something really impt to do, anyway give letter le, can right? HAHAHA thank you i'm so proud of you for spelling my name correctly.=)
AudreyG: Yaaaah. I didnt go for band. Miss me ma? ><
HarlinAH!: Haha. I made use of your 'ah!' Anyway, IMY too, and good luck in everything you do, dont forget Camel peanuts! HEHEHE.
Hsing Hwee: No worries. Kay, shall link after zhe me jiu. So you got into BPGH? Gambatte gambatte, you got the same aggregate as me, which is the cut-off point of Crescent next year leh! HAHA. Lucky seh. Aw, nevermind, you're still my friend. =)
YunHua: Okay, so i shall tag and tag and tag until my fingers drop off like i had frostbite. oh and my HP is not very good, so ya. Sometimes SMSes get delayed, so be calm, dont sue Starhub.
Maris: Ya. Okay. Anything. OH speaking of which i drank Anything for lunch today and i kept burping gas, which really made me full. =(
YunHua: Yes, i read my tags. Thats what replies are for, right?
SarahF: Yes my blog is like a spectrum right? HAHA. Colourful more than a rainbow. =) I'm done with the webbie already. In fact, i'm exasperated with it. You can do whatever you want to change it. ^^

Yay okay, end of tag replies. =DDD
Remember to drink Anything when you want to burp. Drink it like really fast, then feel the gas prickling your tummy or whatever. So freaking awesome!

Buhbai!






{{ 3:22 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket