<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 09, 2007 Y

Call me rebellious.

I'm nagged at to get off the com previously, and now i'm back on it again.
Just that time time, i've completely became anti-msn, you know, just to play safe.

Omg.
They made the chalet post sound like its compulsary to go.
Its tomorrow, and my LIBRARY BOOKS are due tomorrow.
I cant go today, cos' i'm currently clothe-less.
No, as in, all my clothes are in the wash.
Eesh.

I'm supposed to be printing out labels for the sec 2 books, but then, oh well.
I cant even find my sticky name labels.
And i dont mean those cutesy cartoony types.
Those plain, straightfoward ones.
I CANT FIND THEM.

You see.
I cried last night.
No.
Last LAST night.
Why?
I couldnt find my NEWLY MADE ez-link card that was just made less than 5 hours.
You see.
If i had REALLY lost it, it would be the THIRD time i'd lose it.
And it'll paint a really crappy horrendous black mark in my parents book.

I've really hit a rough patch sia.
Keep losing stuff.
I seriously SERIOUSLY need to get more organised.

UMPHUMPHUMPHUMPH.
Are there that many sec 1 Crescentians this year?
Why everytime i check all the books needed for book review all on loan one.
Like that how to do FOUR books reviews seh.
PLEASE (this is a plea from moi) KINDLY RETURN THE LIBRARY BOOK THE DAY YOU FINISH IT.
YOU KNOW THE BOOK IS NOT FOR LEISURE.
IT IS FOR HOMEWORK laaaaaa.

Aiya.
I feel really mad now.
Anyways.

Mabel paid me a visit today.
When i was in my most high and unglam appearance.
I couldnt even recognise her at first.
She's gotta be taller than me man.
OH NO.
I forgot to ask her which school she's going to.
=(
But its okay.
She doesnt look too depressed, so...

Mabel is SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY DIFFERENT.
When i saw her i went, "hah?"
Then when she left i still havnt figured out who she was.
Then Yan reminded me.
How uncool.

Neways.
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/

I like this site.
Since NLB cant bring Inner Circle by Kate Brian to me, i shall beckon it to moi myself.
Its only ONE POUND!
I'm so going to order online.
Anyone wants to help me?
gigglegigglegiggle.

SLEEPOVER WAS THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER DONE WITH MARIS.
WHEN THE RENOVATION IS OVER, YOU'Re gonna sleep over here, hor maris?
Haha.
We stayed up tilled midnight and beyond chatting about...i dunno seh.
Forgot le.
Maris also has the COOLEST mum that cooks spaghetti for breakfast.
LOL.
And also the most active sister around.
OMGOSH, Cessa is like, hyper.
Abit like Karen(clara's sister), in the sense.
But still very adorable.
Haha.
UPDATE YOUR BLOG MARISSA.
And Monica(my harmonica) will be happy.

I realised i havnt play Monica for a couple of days.
Gosh.
I actually neglected her.
Heh.

My camera's being such a FREAK.
It wont upload pictures and the bat's green then red, green then red.
It seems to be confused, the battery.
Poor lil' thing.

My room has got to be the messiest room ever.
It has all my sec 2 books splattered over the bed, and empty cardboard boxes with their flaps open, ready for me to pack the stuff inside.
Well, i seriously hope the carpentry works plus my gargantuan 8 ft wardrobe will be worth all these mess, loss of stuff and packing and unpacking.
Tsk.

See you on the 13th, Lisa jie, and hopefully you'll be able to be a clutter-free, spacious, interesting orange room of mine! XD

Okie.
Shall go eat my char kuay tiao for dinner.


{{ 6:26 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket