<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 06, 2007 Y

76 posts.
So this is my 77th.
YAY.

I got a sore throat, but its ok.
Cos' Marissa's here to save the day!
Haha.
She pao qi wo go NewTown.
Got what councillor meeting ha?
So important.
=(((
Just joking.
So sad cannot go Sentosa today right, Maris.
The stupid weather seems to keep damaging my nerve cells.
Yesterday, couldnt do the stuff i wanted to do outdoors for Serene and Iris cos' the RAIN keeps coming and coming and coming and coming.

Now, the weather looks like it can hold up, budden cannot go outdoors and play.

AND NO, Teng, i havnt found my phone.
And i lost my ezlink card along with it.
And i can fill a vase with all my bus tickets.

But Jolene jie was kind enough to help me minimize the usage of space by helping my fole one or two hearts joined together.

I'm going Jurong East MRT to make my oh-so-blah ezlink card later with Maris.
And we go rent DVD, jalanjalan and then go her house sleep throughout the night.
HAHA.
Then tomorrow after i come back from the sleepover i shall sleep again.

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY MARISSA NG HUANG RONG.
BANGBANGTANG AND JJLIN AND TEPPEIKOIKE IS CUTE AND THATS THAT.
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST S.H.E. SO YOU CANNOT SAY THEY ARE UGLY OR I WILL RUN AFTER YOU WITH A HAMMER AND A SCREWDRIVER TO FIX THE LOOSE SCREW IN YOUR BRAIN.

And, i guess its a lucky thing you're scared of tickles. HAHA.

I love my orange room.

=)))))

Which makes me ired all over again.
Sheeeeesh.
I travelled all the way to Pasir Ris MRT yesterday to make the ezlink card, and they told me to show them my BC.
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT BRINGING A BC.
All i brought was my passport sized picture and 30 dollars.
nobody said ANYTHING about any BC.
Before that, i called the um, hotline? to report loss, asked them if anything was needed to be brought for replacing, and they DID NOT MENTION A BC.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAH.

baifei.

Oh, before i reached the CORRECT destination, i went to the station control service counter, told them "new ezlink card" and they gave me a weird looking one.
I went all 'huh?' and then said loudly ' secondary student concession pass please'.
Then the guy, who already collected the money, got exasperated at me and told me i was at the wrong place.
Oooh, lucky me.
So he angrily handed me back the $15.
Well, its not my problem that you did not make any business from me.

MRT STATION AND BUS INTERCHANGE ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS YOU KNOW.
the person at clementi mrt station told me at MRT STATION.
URGH.

I just realised 2 is my suay number.
I lost my EZLINK card TWO times
i lost my phone TWO times too.
=(

NEVER SMS me for now.
Until i find my phone.

I really miss my phone okay.
It has alot of nice things inside.
Like the game.
Heh.

Ohs well.
So sad Snow not coming to Crescent =(
I really really wanted to get to know her better.
GAMBATTE NE SNOW, you can make it.
Reminds me of Sabby, ne, Maris?
Wonder how hes doing in Australia now.
hmmm, Aussies dont sound too bad either.
But noooooo.
Since my mum called Sabby "handsome".
And both of our taste are totally different.
LOL.

I miss Clara and Sarah.
Badly.

Tengggggg, lets go jalanjalan!
You like shopping, ne?

OMG.
I'm speaking like a japanese.
nonononono.

Shugo nice.
Kirarin is nice.
BUTTTT JIDAOXUEYUAN IS THE BEST!

Rent animes and tdramas later okay?
Or kdrama.
I like Full House.
Full House is like, the ONLY Korean drama i fell in love with.
Goong is like, only half?
Haha.
This season of Goong is sooooo draggy.
So i only watch snippets of it.
Budden, se7en looks quite cute in some of the angles laaaaa.
But i'm still not a fan of this season's goong.
Sad sia.

Auntee. You watch Love story at Harvard liao ma?
Tell me.
Nice not.
I watch till the second episode and almost gave up.
Your words are the determining factor whether i should continue watching it or not.
=)))))
After all, YOU are a Korean critic no?

MaRuLong and DeanF. are nice people.
Please have a happy ending kay?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maris is coming back in... i dunno?
40 mins time, mabbe.
Then we shall all be happy!
Okay, shall go watch tdramas and shugo now.

ja mata ne!


{{ 2:13 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket