<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 26, 2007 Y

MUSICAL EVENING IS TOMORRRRRRROW!

SHIT. I'm a gonner.
I CANT PLAY ANYTHING PERFECTLY.
OR LOUDLY.
OR NICELY.
OR ARTICULATE.
SHITSHITSHIT.

I'm getting a panic attack.
How the hell am i supposed to sleep tonight?!!!

Anyway.
BIRTHDAY IN 5 DAYS TIME!
Gosh, i'm so ego.
I should be counting down the days to christmas instead.
But i dont even celebrate christmas!
You know, i just started wondering why is Christmas pronounced "chreesmos" and not "cryst-mos". You know, like how you pronounce Jesus Christ.
I've been wondering alot these few days.
And i've been blogging regularly too!

I am UBER proud of myself.
I just watched finish like, 1/3 of School Of Scoundrels then my dad had to watch his mahjong TV. URGH.

CHIOBU IS CHIOBU YA= I love LIVIAAAAAAAAA.
I LOVE XIAO HANNNNNN.
I LOVE MAD-NEE.
I LOVE JOLINTSAI.
No la. I love Jolene.
As in, Jolene from band.
haha.

OMG.
I just realised i havnt returned Ms Ho her scotch tape and scissors.
At least, i havnt returned.
I Dunno about Rosemund, cos' we borrowed together.
OMGOMGOMG.
Ms Ho made us promise to return and i dont know if we returned.
And here i am sitting at home typing away in this virtual diary.
WHAT AM I DOING?!
I SHOULD BE CALLING ROSEMUND!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH.
Sorry, panic attack again.
-breathbreath-
AND I JUST REALISED I DONT KNOW THE NEW DANCE STEPS!
AND I HAVNT POLISHED MY INSTUuuuuuuuREMENT!
I.am.a.loser.

I seriously need to calm down.
Sleeping pills anyone?
I'm soooo glad Maris is coming.
I REALLYREALLY want to meet you.
You shall be the first person i shall see during intermission.
HAHA.

All this big hoo-ha is making me want to vomit.
No, not vomit in a mean way.
As in, vomit in a really anxious way.
Understand?
Wakata?
And after tomorrow, i shall be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Haha.

oh, i forgot what this post was mainly for.
Yes. i just remembered.
Sorry, my randomness is at an all time high today.
Cos' i'm sitting at the side of the stage where EVERYSINGLE EYEBALL CAN SEE ME CONSTIPATED FACE PLAYING THE TROMBONE.
OMGOMGOMG.

Nevermind.
Anyone wants to learn subbing with me?
It shall be my last journey to follow me through this year.
After all, its byebye november and hello december.
Its my month mann, so i want to learn subbing.
i've taken a keen interest in it and shall do everything within my power to make sure i master it and create conviniences to everyone watching foreign dramas. I can help angmohs understand sappy taiwan dramas and love it, and hong kong people understand tearjerking Korean dramas and love it too.
I'm gonna make this world a better place!
A BIG BUT, i've been researching for the past few days anddddd i dont know of any taiwanese subbing groups that i can join, cos' my languages are my best now, and i take chinese, can understand some fan ti zi and love english, soooooo, the cycle goes on.

SOMEONE HELP ME.
HAHAHAHA.
Okay, i shall not burden people with my problems anymore.
Instead, i shall focus on...uh...i dunno.
WHAT CAN I FOCUS ON?
I CANT SLEEP
I CANT EAT
I CANT WATCH TV
I'VE BEEN BLOGGING TOO LONG

I CAN PLAY COMPUTER GAMES =)
after all, nobody said i cant.
:):):):):):):):)

okie dokie.
thats all.

WISH ME GDLUCK FOR TOMORROW!
I'll need all the luck i can get.
HEH. ;)


{{ 6:02 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket