<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 19, 2007 Y

Just listen to 5566 songs cannnnn.
I like the melody.
So niceee.
As for whether they can sing or not, i dont know. =)

I have a splitting headache now.
I think of going to band tomorrow and getting only 1 nice rest day to catch up on my sleep for the rest of the year makes my head spin.
And my guilty conscience is sinking in.
Am i too nice or what, i dont know how to say 'no' properly.
Cos' i hate people saying no to me myself.

Every friday at plaza sing, Maris and I are ALWAYS hogged by people trying to persuade us to do charitable deeds. Nothing wrong with contributing ONCE or TWICE hor? But this happens EVERY week okay. I always see the same people around, sometimes got new ones, but then the things they exhange are always the same, like pens. I have enough pens already okay.
RAHRAHRAHRAH. Then if i bought liao then no use buying again right. I will just kenna scolded, bring home so many pens. And then theres the problem of being short of money also. The pens they exchange are usually TWO dollars okay. And usually its for ex-convicts, cancer stuff. I feel very guilty whenever we turn them down okay. And they also make us feel bad, say they havnt hit their target etcetcetc. Really, i feel baddddd.

Floorball was okay today. Last PE lesson.
On the whole, the day wasnt too bad.

I love jap food, dont cha?
=) LOLOLOLOL.

Green is good for the eyes, so dont blame me for using this colour for the post.

I cant wait for tomorrow to come. I can hardly wait, i'm going to sleep the time off.
Cos' i know my playing is still gonna be lousayye.
And i'm going to get scolded.
ANDDDD i still need to clarify the letter thing. Seriously. Ms Low should have said something right? I handed the letter to her personally in like what, eons ago.
Plus there was no music yesterday, so i couldnt talk to her about it.
Just as well, its better if theres no music, cos' i forgot to bring my music file.

I feel like ending here. I feel so depressed suddenly.


Mrs Lee, i wish all the best.
Even though i hardly like, know you (its only been a year),
buttt i will definately remember you as a great principal that lead the school proudly to success.
I'm sure you will bring all the schools you are in to greater heights, stronger spirit and better life,
being such a ambitious(in a good way) person that you are,
judging on what all the g.o.h.s said about you.
You wont let us down,
we believe in you.

OH and i did saw the SAJC yearbook 2003 at the library. It was really really nice. JJ even went to that school to perform! HAHA. But then, it was 2003. So....
I saw Pioneer, Nanyang and National JC's yearbook too.
All JCs were awesome.
Their bands too.
Heh.
I dont know which JC to choose from.
If i can actually get into JC, that is.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL SEC 4S FOR YOUR O'S!
AND P6S FOR YOUR PSLE RESULTS!


{{ 7:03 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket