<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 08, 2007 Y

I think its reverse psychology.

Like, when exams are SO near, i have this urge to blogblogblog.
Then when exams are actually OVER, i dont feel like typing long posts.

While every other band member is probably still travelling home; lucky me gets to be on the com, hogging the com from my sis, blogging away.

But hey! I feel sadddd. You know what, this last maths paper today marks the end of sec 1. You know, i'm that kindda sentimental gal, so i WILL NOT cheer up.

Correction: I shall watch Why Why Love to cheer me up.
Mike He's bad boy antics always cheer me up.
And i repeat: always.

hmm...i dont know. I'll have to kill time tomorrow. Since Maris and Clara and Sarah will be at school having exams, i can watch Why Why Love! Orororor, go out with Mandy and gang, or C. Sheeeesh. I hope C will say yes to a group outing with Mandy and gang.
But on second thoughts, i dont feel like going.
My letharigic-ity is catching up with me. OHOHOHOHOH Mr Lethargic, why must you do this to me?
In fact, my leg is suffering from extreme sharp pains now.
Cos' all the time, during exam, during band, and even now, my butt is stuck to different kinds of chair made up of different kinds of material. the chair, not my butt, mind you.

Band wasssss OKAY. surprise surprise, i actually talked pretty much to Serene today. On wednesday sectionals i think Jiahui(sl) must test each person one by one for the wind and tree. Uh oh. Uhohuhohuhoh. But now my hands stinks, my hand aches, and my mouth stinks, and my lips are numbbbbb. EEsh. So much for wanting to play louder.
And Serene still said i play SOFT! urghurghurghurgh. SHEEEEEEESH.
Are my efforts not recognised? =) Okay la, shant hold it against you.

Maths was OKAY. i said OKAY okay, not EASY. Whatever lah, twee. I know you very smart de, everything maths also easy. I sure kenna just pass only lah. The pattern thing was confusing. !!!!! I am so depressed. I had to go and ruin my last paper.
There goes my marks, flying away.

Okay. Shall stop typing and go watch wwl.
Oh, everybody should watch Corner with love. Its HILARIOUS okay. I think i now understand why Nad likes Show. =))))


{{ 6:05 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket