<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 16, 2007 Y

Its awful. TODAY's awful. I cant look on ANY bright side.

I'm TIRED today, and i currently have bruised hands(from pulling WenQi's bag), stomachache, messy hair, running nose, and a dry throat which makes my want to cough. My feet are sore, eyes tired and hungry. How good can all this be?



Conclusion: I need an MC.



Firstly, i realised i FORGOT my WALLET, which is my most important thing. It has my allowance and my EZ-link card inside, which is essential, because i 'public transport' home. WAH LAU, i was so amazed and shocked that i forgot to bring my wallet lor. I mean like, this MIGHT be the first time, or second time, but it certainly doesnt happen OFTEN.

Sheesh. I started panicking. I was like, 'then how to get home'? Then i decided to be nasty and take advantage of Rosemund's father(he DOES come to fetch her sometimes), and since he sent me to a close bus-stop nearby YESTERDAY, why not TODAY? So that was my NO.1 plan. Number TWO, well, was to borrow money. BUTBUTBUT, i was still quite worried lah.

I want to borrow books, also need to borrow Si-An's card(TYS SI-AN!). Pai seh pai seh. Aiyoyo. Then i had to borrow $1.30 from Emma for lunch, and Rosie and Sha VERY kindly lent me $1.10 altogether for my bus fares home. It was so crowded, and after aloghting i still had to walk some distance. =.=" Wah, i have such good friends ah. LOVE ya'll! Yepyep, so thats about my lost wallet.

And currently i'm fustrated trying to um, sign up for a library orientation thingy, but Aud is trying to help me succeed thru' msn. I'm grateful, but i DO NOT understand a single thing!

Oh, i know this blogskin isnt working, and i KNOW if i try to change it, it wont work. Blogger'll just give up on me. Believe me, i KNOW, cos' i TRIED.



Oh, and i'd just read Love for Venus 12. The LAST book! or was it 13. LOL. Anyway, it was so sweet. I loved the way Suzuna patched Hinako and that Greek Professore Mr. Hokari up. And Eichi is so madly in love with Suzuna! AHAHA. Speaking of manga, i did get started on my other blog, you know, the one i promised about reviewing anime, dramas and movie episodes, and reviews of manga and uh, STORYbooks, so yep. Here's the link. I'm currently posting one now too. D'oh. Handling TWO blogs at the same time! =)



I'm SO gonna get the Harry Potter DVD when its out. I feel guilty and sorry for not watching it, even lotsa people says it sucks. Well, i'm planning to get it to see how sucky it is myself. And we shall have a movie marathon, just MMuSiC!



I have my hands full too.

I want to do pair study with Maris, but at the same time, i HONESTLY want to go check out the Honour Club. I wasnt listening to A WORD of celine's 'nices and not nices' about it, and i badly badly badly want to go! But see, i'm only free on weds, until after sept hols, when band is uh, temporarily 'paused' for a while. Plus, with year-ends coming up, and CLARA's birthday to plan for, and updates of blogs and such, i'm STRESSED!



Oh, and YOU KNOW WHAT, i was at the bus-stop waiting for buses to come when i sawt his guy sitting beside another senior crescentian, he was carrying what looked like a musical case! And it was long. It looked suspiciously like my old trombone's CASE! It wasnt until i actually got ONTO the bus that i saw it WAS a TROMBONE CASE! Woot. I'm so happy. LOL. The guy was so muscular and of big and strong build, and look at me, all i have is flabby flesh. COMPARE man. We both play the trombone. LOL. Anyways, i wonder where he goes to have the lessons(just a guess), and i want to go too! I officially suck and am backward at playing the trombone. I CANT play a number of things the concert is supposed to have, like, Big Fun in The Sun, and Steamboat race. Mrs Chua was trying to be helpful, but i dont know. I wish it can get repaired faster. I hate sticking pieces of paper in between the water key and taking it out all soggy and wet. Ok, i'm DISGUSTING.



I need to find for some bbq places! Urgh. I CANNOT believe Sentosa doesnt have any 'free for loaning' ones. YOU MUST GET A CHALET TO ACCESS TO THE BBQ PITS. Which is mad, cos' i dont want to get a chalet! Urghurghurgh. PEOPLE, must help me ok?



LINKIE TO MY OTHER BLOG ORH!-http://m3r1t0.livejournal.com/


{{ 6:45 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket