<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33583622?origin\x3dhttp://unpredictedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 24, 2007 Y

I'm TELLING YOU, i'm almost sick with my life.

Correction. Ahem. I mean, i AM sick with my life.
Okay, not really.

This week is a very busy week and i wanna blog all about it, so i'm afraid that if i blog all at once on some other day, it'll take too long, and too wordy. LOL.

tuition was good today. ACS ah, i LOVE you ah! Make the boys stay back or something, the class so quiet today orh! But Lao Shi went all sentimental leh, she say its too quiet. Aiyah, got 1 dao dan gui there for you to scold what. But overall, it was SMASHING.
Heh. I dont care even if the 4 ACS guis eloped together or what, thanks for not coming today.
Mich didnt come either. WHYWHYWHY? I feel so guilty. She must hate me ah, i kinda like forgot about her. I'm such a pathetic friend. =( I'M SORRY MICHELLE KANG.
Marissa and Jes are soooo naughty. They both gang up against me. TSK. I'm the victim of all their teasing. Thanks alot ah, for bonding thru' teasing me. RRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Me and Maris ate at MOS BURGER ARHHH. It was so delicious, we went on a junk food party today. We ate chips, fries, burgers, and we were thinking of mini-meltz, but no, maris had to go buy a new manga series. o.0 We promised to buy it next week. =)

I watched the king and i on wed night. My sis picked out the closet for me. I wore a SKIRT and carried a HANDBAG OKAY. I WAS GIRLY. Oh my GOODNESS, trust me, it was like weird, cos' i carry SLINGBAGS and am like more a JEANS and SHORTS person. But oh wells, nevermind. Anyway, i saw the trombone orh! My first time to the Esplanade, i wasnt like expecting to see a live orchestra, but anyways, i did see the orchestra, and saw AND heard the TROMBONE SOLOS! Wootwoot. That kind of standard ah, very hard eh. Boingboingboingboing. The slide moves like siao, like 60km/h, while mine is like 0.1m/h. HAHA. okay. Joking, but i really do move my slide slowly, you know.
Reminds me, today Lao Shi was asking about CCAs. I told her i was in band, played the trombone, and she wasnt too impressed. WELL, but i dont even know if she pictured the correct instrument, so nevermind. But she was very happy when Maris told her she played the organ. PFFT. A teacher should NOT show emotions. She's making me feel jealous okayye. OH WELL.
Anyway, the King and I concert was pretty good, and i had a great time listening to the songs.
Getting to know youuuuuuuuuu, getting to knowwww all abbbbbbout youuuuuuuuuuu....LOL. OKAY.
I got my class photo back, and i look WEIRD. I still had long hair, so i looked fat with my tie tied too small and tight. RRRRRRRRR. I wouldnt want to appear in the Yearbook, but what to do mah, die-die-must appear.
I LOVE SEC 1 BAND-ITS! crrrshpombalaring. Tralala. I feel so hyper now. Parents not at home, i feel very free ah.

I failed alot of tests okay. I failed history(3rd time), science(FIRST TIME!), and my maths paper isnt looking good. I'll get it back on monday. English, according to Mdm Kala, isnt fantastic either, and for chinese, i DIDNT EVEN FINISH MY COMPRE HOR! Wahbiang, i very sad okay. When i get my result slip next week, i expect to see everything underlined. Then i will fail my overall and be kenna kicked out of crescent. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Somemore got Home Ec project eh. MAKE AGAR AGAR AH! And my stupid, STUPID loss of tickets for the concert. Miss Low talked to me about it okay. She wasnt very happy. We TALKED after music lesson, when high school musical was shown. i.am.stressed.

So now i shall go and play games. Rachael "recommended" the webbie to me. Go try too okay? www.maggiemart.com got alot of nice games der! (my taste ah, so dont blame me if YOU find it not nice)

CHIAOS amigoes!
And i shall blog somemore on sunday or wednesday.
some intended things i wanted to blog about were forgotten as i typed this, so see if i can remember next time.

URGH I GOT STOMACHACHE NOW!

OHOHOH! when i followed maris to comics connection to buy her manga today, i saw stickers and posters of JJ! I want to buy okay, but i'm a poor poor gal. LOL. I bet Andy and gang will be elated to know that Nicholas Teo's posters and keychains and stuff like that are for sale as well. =)
No, wait, thats an understatement. Andy will probably going around screaming, jumping and shaking the devil out of me. ^^



{{ 7:35 PM -
I hearts you;






Disclaimer Y

This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Those Chats Y




That Girl Y

MERITTA
likes chinese pop<3
Crescent S2'07
A TEEN
Band :D
Kaze wo atsumete
bold ; italic ; underline .

LIKES Y

TO PLAY!.
MMuSiC<3.
THA COMp! :D
plus music! ^^
keep this blog a secret;few people knows!

Cravings Y

Freedom.
Good results .
A genie!.
travel around the world!
AND to stay besties with Maris forever(: [touched, marissa?^^]

Back To Past Y

x. August 2006(:
x. September 2006(:
x. October 2006(:
x. November 2006(:
x. December 2006(:
x. January 2007(:
x. February 2007(:
x. March 2007(:
x. April 2007(:
x. May 2007(:
x. June 2007(:
x. July 2007(:
x. August 2007(:
x. September 2007(:
x. October 2007(:
x. November 2007(:
x. December 2007(:
x. January 2008(:
x. February 2008(:
x. March 2008(:
x. April 2008(:
x. May 2008(:
x. June 2008(:
x. July 2008(:
x. August 2008(:
x. September 2008(:
x. October 2008(:
x. November 2008(:
x. December 2008(:
x. January 2009(:
x. February 2009(:
x. March 2009(:
x. April 2009(:
x. May 2009(:
x. June 2009(:

The Escapes Y

6CEE
oneS2'07
MARIS!<3
YiHui
Hong Yi
AUNTEE!
Janice!
Princess SARAH!=)
Debbie
Yun Hua!(:
JOJOEYEY!
HARLINA!=)
Hsing Hwee(:
Yvonne
Iris
HANRU
ALEX
AUDELLY
CGSSB
Livia
Mandy
WQ
Yi Bin
Jie Hui
CHRISTINE!
OJY!
LiPing
Emogal aka JinWei=D
TengHwee

Credits Y

Designer : xinlin.l0ve
Basecodes : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket